Sanchez

Dancehall icon Sanchez now has his own street in Kingston.

"Sanchez Drive" is now an official street in Kingston, Jamaica, in the Cerise Hills area where reggae/dancehall singer Sanchez grew upwards. The unveiling of the change in the street name took place before this week and the legendary singer was on hand to give information technology his blessings. Some of his peers in the music manufacture were also on hand to witness the unveiling of the street name.

"SANCHEZ DRIVE.. 4 days agone I was honoured to take a route/street named after me in the same area where I grew up," Sanchez wrote on Instagram. "#Redhillsroad. #ParkLane to exist exact. I Sanchez give thanks to all who has made this possible. I give thank you to #FFF My #family unit #friends and #fans. Too to all my well wishers worldwide. One dear to yous all."

The dancehall singjay also performed at the event which was held in his award. Sanchez is i of the most legendary voices in reggae/dancehall's history. He is all-time known for his lovers stone flavored singles like "I Can't Look (Y'all Say You Beloved Me)," "Alone Won't Leave Me Alone," "Never Dis Di Human being," and "Missing You."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpUgjDegH9i/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpVubyVFdON/